Xposed Framework is a tool that connects your apps with your phone. Through which you can enjoy customizable features and a lot of benefits without installing any custom ROM. Using it, you can set any module. The module is a special app of Framework with the help of which you can enjoy your phone benefits. You can’t install Xposed Framework if you don’t have 500 MB of free space in your phone memory to install it.
The recognized developer of XDA “rovo89” is the creator of this ‘Xposed.’ In a nutshell, the Xposed framework is the easiest way to modify the system level using your Android’s root permissions. Although it sounds awkward, it works much easier, and using the Xposed module is a much hassle-free way to get new features than flashing a new ROM in your android device. Here in this article, I’ll be writing the benefits and advantages of installing Xposed Framework on Android 9. And the full step-by-step process to install it.
Benefits Of Xposed Framework on Android 9.0
There is a lot of benefits of using Xposed Framework. It enables a new world of customization. And an excellent thing about Xposed Framework is that it can be done in your stock ROM so if you want to stay on stock ROM and customize your device. It will be an excellent source for you. Look out for some more benefits in the following:
- Running on Stock ROM: In your stock ROM of android 9, this Xposed framework can smoothly run. It won’t affect your current ROM, and it will easily get fit into it. The user needs to install the framework over the top of the OS. If you love your stock ROM and want to enable more customization, this is just for you.
- Easy to handle: Xposed Framework is easy to use in android 9.0 due to the availability of different modules; you can easily plug and play with the modules. It will be a boon for you if you love to customize smartphones.
- Save-Time Efforts: Xposed Framework can save your time while you are in customizing the UI. Xposed Framework can improve performance and overall stability quickly. And so on.
Steps to Install Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie
Before going down to the process, you need to download some apps and files to follow the full steps to install Xposed Framework on Android 9.0. Please make sure you have fulfilled these requirements. And then go down after downloading all of these.
- Download Riru Core Magisk Module
- Download EdXposed Magisk Module
- Download EDXPosed Uninstaller
- EdXposed Installer
- Download XPosed Installer APK
- Magisk Manager needs to be installed on your device.
- Your device should be rooted.
After completing and fulfilling these requirements, you can now down and follow these steps. But please do remember that we do not force or recommend doing this. And we are not responsible for any error or damage while following these steps. You do it at your own responsibility. But we do not think you will face trouble.
- At first, you have to download and install the Riru Core Magisk Module.
- After successful installation of the above module, you have to Install EdXposed Magisk Module.
- After that, you have to reboot your Android 9.0 Pie running device.
- Then you need to install Xposed Installer APK by DVDandroid on your android 9.0 device.
- Finally, please open the Xposed Installer app from the app drawer, and you will see a successfully installed notification.
Now you will see the Xposed on Android 9.0 pie after the device gets booted successfully. Many users who have used it, given positive reviews. You can see some reviews on youtube too. We strongly recommend you read the terms and conditions and stay careful about what you are really doing with your smartphone.
Leave a Reply