Screen recording is an essential asset in today’s world. People need to record their screens for various reasons; that’s why Samsung started to integrate the screen recording feature on their phones. The Samsung s8 and s8 Plus integrate with this feature. From here, you will know how you could record your screen on your Samsung s8 and s8 Plus.
Inbuilt Screen Recording on Samsung Galaxy S8 and s8 Plus
Mainly, there is two way to record your screen: the in-built screen recording feature and third-party apps. First, know the process of your phone’s inbuilt feature.
To find the screen recording option on your phone:
- Swipe down the navigation bar to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel.
- Now long press on the Screen Recorder toggle function.
- Now a screen recording settings page will appear in front of you, from where you can change the video quality of your record (480p, 720p, and 1080p resolution).
- There are also some settings there.
- After all the setting up, click on the screen recorder toggle on the notification bar. A dialogue box will appear to choose your sound setting. You have to select the sound source; click on the “Start Recording” button to record all the activities on your source.
Record your Screen through Third-party Apps
There are plenty of third-party apps on the play store. But I suggest you don’t use these apps where your phone has the inbuilt feature.
Leave a Reply