Have you dropped your phone in the toilet? Dropped S9 in toilet? Oops! It is a very worse feeling ever. Samsung s9 is an IP68 rated phone. IP68 rated indicated that it is dust and waterproof phone but in few conditions. The Ingress Protection of the Samsung galaxy s9 means this phone is completely protected against dust. Still, its water-resistant level is 5 feet or 1.5 meters for up to 30 minutes when it’s about water.
So there is good news for you; if you drop your s9 phone in the toilet, nothing bad will happen to your phone because the toilet’s water level is not so deep. But you must need to do something when your phone drop-in the toilet to avoid any type of risk; after all, it is a piece of an electronic device. So follow the below tips to make your phone risk-free.
What To Do If You Drop Your S9 In Toilet
So here are the things you need to do or consider if your S9 drop-in toilet:
- First of all, rescue your phone from the toilet.
- Use a soft cloth (cotton suggested) to remove all the liquids from the phone surface.
- Remove the SIM card tray, if possible.
- Now use a microfiber cloth or tissue paper and remove the liquid from the inside of the phone, like the charger port, headphone port, etc., as far as possible.
- Finally, let your dry, don’t on it quickly.
That’s all about the solution. Though the Samsung galaxy s9 is a waterproof phone, you shouldn’t use your phone in the deepwater cause it is too costly.