Do you also suffer from phone overheating problems? It is commonly seen that many people suffer from this problem after buying a new phone. But there is nothing to worry about. Today we will discuss Oppo A96 (China) smartphone, why it becomes hot, and the solution. So let’s take a look at the details.
Oppo A96 (China) Heating Issue
Oppo A96 (China) is an excellent phone in the Oppo brand right now. However, it can get hot for some special reason. But there is nothing to fear. This is not a problem with the phone itself. The reasons for the heating problem have already been given below.
- The phone may be hot for extra cover with the smartphone. Remove the extra cover from the phone.
- Do not do heavy gaming for a long time.
- Always make sure that the phone is charged.
- Close the extra app in the background on your phone.
- Wifi and Mobile Data should not always be turned on.
- Do not charge the phone overnight. This will affect the phone’s battery, which may cause the phone to overheat.
So for all these reasons, the phone gets hot. We need to address these issues so that the phone can hold up.