Nowadays, gaming is being a passion for everyone. Everyone is interested in playing games because now, there don’t need any computers to play games. If you have a smartphone with a good chipset or processor, you will play any type of video game on your smartphone. Here I am going to inform you about some best gaming phones till 2020. If you are interested to know about it, please keep scrolling this page and read this article from fast to last.
5 Best Gaming Phones
If we think about the best gaming phones till 2020, the first name that will come to our mind is Asus ROG Phone 3. I guess it is the best gaming phone so far with a strong processor, expanded storage, display, and long battery life that will provide you with the best gaming experience. On the other hand, there have so many phones from various brands like Xiaomi, Samsung, Oneplus, Apple, etc.
You can look at the following discussion if you are interested in knowing about Oneplus 8T, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, and Xiaomi Black Shark 2 specifications.
Asus ROG Phone 3
Nowadays, Asus ROG Phone 3 is one of the most powerful phones in the gaming segment. The Asus brand mainly produced this phone to get a better experience in the gaming section. Asus ROG Phone 3 runs on Android 10, ROG UI powered by Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+) strong chipset. Asus ROG Phone 3 was initially released in 2020, July 23. this phone is available on the market in 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM variant.
- Chipset: Snapdragon 865 Plus
- Front Camera: 13 MP
- Rear Camera: 64MP + 13MP + 8MP
- Display: 6.59 inches
- Battery: 6000 mAh
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB
Oneplus is a popular smartphone manufacturer brand day by day. Oneplus 8T is a popular smartphone model in the Oneplus brand that runs with Android 11, OxygenOS 11.0.4, and powered by Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) processor. This phone’s display type is Fluid AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, and battery type is Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable. This gaming device can gain an AnTuTu score of up to 58600 (v8).
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel (f/2.4)
- Rear Camera: 48-megapixel (f/1.7) + 16-megapixel (f/2.2) + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel
- Display: 6.55 inches
- Battery: 4500mAh
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB
iPhone 12 Pro Max
We all know about the world’s most famous smartphone brand named Apple. iPhone 12 Pro Max is the latest model of the Apple brand. This powerful model comes with Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm) strong chipset and runs on iOS 14.1, upgraded to the iOS 14.4 operating system. iPhone 12 Pro Max is included with Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak) display, and Li-Ion 3687 mAh, non-removable (14.13 Wh) battery.
- Chipset: Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm)
- Front Camera: 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6″
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm, 12 MP, f/2.2, 65mm, 12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13mm
- Display: 6.7 inches, 109.8 cm2 (~87.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Battery: Li-Ion 3687 mAh, non-removable
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
Samsung, the most popular smartphone manufacturer brand that produces various types of mobile phones every year. Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus is a flagship model in the Samsung brand. This model runs with Android 10, One UI 2.5 operating system powered by Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) – USA strong processor. Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus will provide the gamers’ best gaming experience just because of its strong chipset.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) – USA
- Front Camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 64 MP, f/2.0, 29mm, 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚, 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, f/1.0
- Display: 6.7 inches, 108.0 cm2
- Battery: Li-Ion 4500 mAh, non-removable
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB
Xiaomi Black Shark 2
Another popular smartphone manufacturer brand is Xiaomi. Black Shark 2 is a product of this popular mobile phone brand. Xiaomi Black Shark 2 has Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, JoyUI 11 operating system, and produced by Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) chipset. Xiaomi Black Shark 2 is included with Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable long-lasting battery, and 6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2 (~81.7% screen-to-body ratio) AMOLED display.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.0
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 28mm, 12 MP, f/2.2, 54mm
- Display: 6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2
- Battery: Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB, 12GB
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB
If you are a game lover and still finding a smartphone to buy, this article will benefit you. It will help you to decide between buying a phone to get the best gaming experience. Don’t forget to express your personal opinion about this article by adding your valuable comment in the comment box below and staying linked with our site to get this type of up.
Leave a Reply